Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

I don’t think anyone lying. If you look at 2020 thread BU started calling for interviews starting from 1/7/2020. I was actually waiting for someone to post some information on this.

2 Likes

@medman16, congratulations! Do you mind sharing stats?

why did the Pitt second supplemental question change after submitting?

Had the same issue, Essay 2 prompt changed after submission.
Bonetti said the correct prompt is showing on their side and not to worry.

Just checked my email and my BU Portal. No email from BU on BSMD. BU Portal says “Please check back often to review your application status”, a standard message that I see every day.

Ditto, nothing from BU in portal or e-mail

No point in checking portal for BU. Several people mentioned in previous threads that BU first calls you to let you know that you were selected for an interview and then sends you an email. I think the process goes on till mid of Feb. Also this is a tough program so not everyone can expect a call. Just move on and keep praying.

3 Likes

and focus on things that you have control of.

1 Like

I didn’t mean to accuse you or anything! Just speaking generally as that can happen on these forums. People are ruthless.

1 Like

especially neurotic parents.

1 Like

Totally understand! Wish you all the best of luck

Thanks @escorpi11, those are really solid stats. Good luck with EMSAP interview !

FYI- FAU extended application deadline to Next Friday, January 15th. One week extension.

1 Like

Are you telling from the website or received any email?

@highschooler1, @elgordito - This is normal. Hang on tight. Good Luck for the rest!

1 Like

From website from where we click to apply. All other dates stay the same.

FAU do not know who is applying to their medpipelines program as its totally a separate process and hence no communication on that subject.

1 Like

Where can we see the statistics on NJMS? how many people are invited and how many people get selected?

Got an email invitation from NJMS to schedule interview… one good and one bad news today.

2 Likes

D also received invitation from NJMS to schedule interview.

2 Likes

Same here. After scheduling, did anyone else see a message that said “We do not have a record of your interview invitation.”? Thanks.