Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

Where do you see that message?
I am confused with all the posts about UMKC, we have not got any emails about uploading transcript or anything. so was this through an email or some other way? can we upload the unofficial transcript on the UMKC portal or UMKC medicine site?

People submit information without context and it creates confusion. From UMKC School of Medicine Site, for high-school students, check the bold part.

January 20: College Transcript Deadline

Applicants applying as current college students must submit a college transcript complete with fall semester grades before the application can be reviewed for interview. Offers to interview will not be extended until the college transcript with fall grades has been received. Applicants who do not have an official transcript on file by January 20th will not be considered for admission. Note: for high school seniors, mid-year reports with fall semester grades are not required and will not be reviewed.

1 Like

Thanks for teaching me to read carefully.

For everyone still waiting on BU, I called them today and they said invites are still going out.

9 Likes

You should probably contact UMKC

" January 20: College Transcript Deadline

Applicants applying as current college students must submit a college transcript complete with fall semester grades before the application can be reviewed for interview. Offers to interview will not be extended until the college transcript with fall grades has been received. Applicants who do not have an official transcript on file by January 20th will not be considered for admission. Note: for high school seniors, mid-year reports with fall semester grades are not required and will not be reviewed"

If they are due tonight, it may be possible that UMKC interview decisions will come out tomorrow or even later if they have to be processed.

If itā€™s due bye the 20th, Iā€™m thinking last night at 11:59 PM. However, I spoke to Kerry Overfield and she said that they will be out by the end of the month; the same generic answer from the websiteā€¦

Has anyone heard from Templeā€™s program yet? And any more people for GW/GW?

does anyone know when the following interviews come out:

case western PPSP
rochester REMS
rice/baylor
uconn

canā€™t find much info

Got the interview email for Illinois Tech/Midwestern yesterday. I havenā€™t heard much about the programā€¦ do a lot of people apply and does the program have good reputation?

Case Western: Feb 1
Rochester: Early Feb
Rice/Baylor: Late Jan

this is what their websites say, but they also werenā€™t updated for the new year so not sure how accurate this is

1 Like

Kiddo just got an email from GW requesting a supplemental essay to be uploaded in the next 72 hours. He will get his interview date by next weekend.

9 Likes

Congrats ! Didnā€™t know GW needs supplemental essay. We are still waiting for any communication from GW.

Does anyone know when Rowan gives out interviews?

Is that a DO program?

I got an interview invite for LECOM EAP.

What are the chances of getting accepted into the program from there?

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s a DO program

Congrats! I got one too :slight_smile: I heard that itā€™s pretty easy but Iā€™m not so sure. I feel like the easy part was getting the interview.

My daughter interviewed for LECOM BS/DO program and got her acceptance letter as well

5 Likes

Does anyone know when Drexel usually sends out interviews?