Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

I also got an interview for Pitt!

5 Likes

D got rejected from Pittā€™s GAP interview. Oh well :slight_smile:

Congrats to those who got interview with Pittā€™s GAP and good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Mixed feelings - got rejected from GAP, but got an NJMS interview!

4 Likes

Yes! I was told March 17-19, but I didnā€™t receive candidate-specific scheduling details.

2 Likes

did you get notify regarding NJMS interview today? did you apply through Rutgers or NJIT?

same!

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know! Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve heard as well. I contacted my AO last week and they said they should send out details sometime this week. Good luck to your DS!

Yes I got the notification today, and I only applied through Drew.

2 Likes

Did anyone get the NJMS interview through NJIT?

Are you asking about in the last few days? If it was earlier, many people here got it.

1 Like

my son got admission into njit honors, but we didnā€™t hear anything from NJMS, not even rejection letter

I heard they send rejections only at the end of March.

1 Like

NJMS results will be declared last Friday of March - March 26th

Hi
what is the criteria for Rutgers NB- RWJ ? is it only for presidential scholars or honors students are also eligible.

Thank you

@BSMDMomofD

Eligibility for this program is -

• Students who applied to Rutgers and were invited to be Honors College students through SAS or SEBS, planning to start in the fall of 2020.
  • In-state Presidential scholars
  • By invitation letter
  • Residency: Currently this opportunity is open to New Jersey scholars who are US citizens or permanent residents of the US with a permanent alien registration card in their possession prior to matriculation into the MD program.

See the link for complete details -
https://honorscollege.rutgers.edu/admissions/4plus4-program

Are you from New Jersey?

@Vicky2019 - Thank you.
Yes, we are from New jersey and my daugher received honors application for New brunswick.
But she is not a Presidential scholar.

1 Like

Were the presidential scholars announced?
Also, since this is by invitation only - you can only wait and see what happens.
Also, If you have any questions related to the 4+4 program, please email HC_4plus4@rutgers.edu

No I dont think they will announce them so soon. We have been given until March 3rd to turn in our applications.

1 Like

I see, so the presidential scholar applications are via invitation also? or are you mentioning based on the deadline on their website? I was only asking to know if @BSMDMomofD child can still apply to presidential scholarship or not?

You cannot apply, one gets invited from National Merit corporation for that.

2 Likes