@lovebio101

Brown and Rice —- last week of March
NU HPME - end of feb
Drexel - end Jan / early Feb

All

Initial update from PSU/Jeff

~80 students invited for interview

This is lower by 20% than last year.
If they keep the same level of acceptances, ~40 students can expect offers.

• interview day organized similarly as last year with same keynote speaker

@bsmdseeker2019 Yes. February 4th, 8th, 11th & 15th were offered to pick one from

When does Sophie Davis interview come out?

@CaDad2019

Congrats! Did they notify you of the interview via email? When did you submit the Union/amc medical supplement? Thx

@CaDad2019 Just sent you a PM.

@SBSapphire Sophie Davis interview invites are on a rolling basis, not at the same time. The notify you about a week before the date and ask you to come on a certain date.

@sunitacarmen Thank you. Submitted Union/AMC supplement on 12/18. Interview notification via email.

@TTV2018 Thank you!

@TTV2018 Thank you!

@NoviceDad

Just curious, where did you get your info on the number of people who interviewed for PSU/Jeff?

Has anyone applied to the FAMU/FAU program? If so any update on interviews and overall program?

@vvtuav
From my counselee who was at the interview.

Which other schools are going to send interview notifications between now and end of January?

Have not heard any new notifications from BU and GWU, looks like they are done sending them.

Called AMC for Union/AMC and was told they are still processing 400+ applications by 5 people and everyone should hear by next weekend (1/25)

@DSOF20192023 I know quite a few people who applied for Union/AMC got notifications last week for Feb dates

Anyone who applied/got into UAB: are you going to the scholarship reception?

Just found and joined this forum. My DC got invited for RPI/AMC interview last week.

@TTV2018 Can you please share (PM me) your daughter last year’s interview experience. Thank you .

Any word on when is UMKC notifications expected?

@bsmdseeker2019

Should be some time next week