Transfer students accepted

<p>Congrats!!!
I’m sure when you come down here all you questions will be answered!!
Where are you coming from?!</p>

<p>I’ll be coming from New York. I might just fly down instead so I can stay a bit longer.</p>

<p>I was gonna say, catch that direct JetBlue flight from JFK to FLL and rent a car from there - quick 20-30 minute drive to campus. Enjoy!</p>

<p>That’s great!!! I love NY lol!
Yeah I agree with Zinc, or check spirit airlines, they usually have cheap flights!</p>

<p>I’m not from the New York your probably thinking of LOL. I live upstate, near Binghamton and Syracuse. New York City is awesome, upstate not so much. Adjusting to the weather in Miami is going to be a huge change. The weather up here is just plain awful.</p>

<p>Hey, I resemble that remark! I live in a suburb of Syracuse (Go Orange…er, I mean Go Canes… :))</p>

<p>I feel your pain in finding good flights to/from Miami from upstate. At least in Syracuse we have several options (SYR, ROC, ITH, BGM). We’re so happy with Jet Blue, I’ve booked our daughter on them for both Thanksgiving and Winter breaks - even with the layover in JFK, the costs are good if you are patient and book when they drop, the planes are great (always plenty of bin space), free snacks, no stupid $25 charge for the checked bag, etc, etc. Oh, if you book and the price drops they’ll credit your account and then you use the credit on your next flight. Also getting the AMEX card with 20,000 miles (should be good for 1 flight at least - worth the $40 annual fee).
~Zinc</p>

<p>Well the weather here is so bipolar!!!
In the morning is sunny as hell then a few hours later is pouring. You’ll get used to it!</p>

<p>Binghamton is in the top 10 for cloudiest/rainiest cities in America I believe. Anything kind of sun is a big improvement lol. Thanks for the info zinc, I’ll have to look into that. I don’t know when I’ll be flying down I have to wait until I get a good break from work and school so I won’t miss out on anything. Thanks for the info I appreciate it.</p>