Transfer to VT from UT

<p>I am currently enrolled at the University of Tennessee, and I am a resident of Virginia. My high school GPA was a 3.2 with a 1200 on the old SAT. In high school I took all the AP courses my school offered, which was AP U.S. History. I scored a 4 on that test. I also took dual enrollment English my senior year of high school and made two A's. My GPA my last two years in high school was a 3.76. I played football, baseball, and participated in Scholastic Bowl throughout high school. I always took the toughest classes in high school, my only downfall was math. I was also involved in SADD, FBLA, Hi-Y (a Virginia service organization), and I participated in Model General Assembly (MGA) my final two years of high school. I was also invited to and participated in the prestigious YMCA Youth Conference on National Affairs (CONA) in the summer of 2005. I was also named the top Social Sciences and History student in my entire class at my graduation. I came into college with 18 credit hours, and my first semester GPA was a 3.79. Despite being in college for only a year at the end of this semester (Spring 2006) I will only be 6 credits away from being a junior. I also have a job where I work 12-15 hours a week. I also have two excellent letters of recommendation from my history professor and my political science professor. Any feedback would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!</p>

<p>You have a good chance of being admitted....VT is a wonderful, wonderful school. Good Luck throughout the transfer process.</p>