Transferring from Babson to USC

I am a senior in high school who recently got admitted to Babson for January enrollment and who is looking to transfer at the end of his freshman year to USC as a communications or hospitality major. I know that Babson only has one major and all students study entrepreneurship, but I was wondering how difficult it would be to be admitted to USC and their respective schools for the majors listed.

Also, being a January enrollment student, would the amount of classes I had within that academic year not be enough to transfer?

Did you apply to USC this year?

USC requires at least a year of academic work to transfer:

There is a ton of information on USC’s website about how to plan your academic coursework to be able to transfer.

1 Like

hey sorry for the late reply, yes I applied RD and was rejected, I’m hoping to finish one year at babson and then transfer. Is it do-able?

If you were rejected during this cycle, I would NOT expect an acceptance after one semester of college classes…or even two. Your high school record will be what is considered when you apply to transfer this early in your college years. You would have to have some very remarkable achievement during your short time in college for you to be even considered by a college where you were rejected as a HS senior…and I mean VERY remarkable.

You should pick a college this year that you are excited to attend…and plan to stay. If none of your acceptances appeal to you, perhaps a gap year would be best…and then apply to a different set of colleges (and not ones that previously rejected you)