Trent Richardson will be playing for

<p>The Cleveland Browns! </p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>And they traded up to make sure they got him! Roll Tide.</p>

<p>Also, Mark Barron #7 to Tampa Bay and Dre’ Kirkpatrick to Cincinnati at #17! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Roll Tide to all of the Bama players drafted…so far.</p>

<p>Don’t a Hightower at New England Patriots!!! </p>

<p>Crimson Tide is dominating the first round.</p>

<p>New England just traded up to get Hightower. That’s 4 in the first round!!</p>

<p>I just shed a tear over Dont’a going to the Patriots. Bill doesn’t deserve you, Dont’a.</p>

<p>Sincerely,
Broken-hearted in Indy</p>

<p>I feel your pain assaunmom, although I would be thrilled with Dont’a or any Bama player drafted to Chicago, the Colts are like cousins. </p>

<p>I’m also praying that Marvin McNutt, an Iowa Hawkeye, is drafted to the Bears.</p>

<p>asaunmom: that pick broke my heart. I think Dont’a is great but I really don’t like the Patriots (understatement of the year!)</p>

<p>As Clevelanders and Cleveland Browns fans, our family is very excited that Trent Richardson went to the Browns. My 9 year old can’t wait to get his jersey!</p>

<p>linnylu-you’re the first person that I thought of when I saw Trent picked by the Browns. Lucky!! I hope it’s a great season for him and Brandon Weeden!</p>

<p>Yes, I’m tired of my 9 year old crying when the Brown’s stink. And I’m tired of buying jerseys for players who leave/retire- Peyton Hillis, Lebron James, Z, Jamal Lewis…
I hope that Trent sticks around for awhile!</p>