Tulane Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

My kid got deferred and really bummed. High demonstrated interest, stats, and even got mailed a hat.

I may have missed it, what are the stats that kids that EA D are admitted? Also will they hold that announcement to April 1?

That is a good question

Hate to break it to you but everybody on their mailing list got a hatā€¦ my sister got one and didnā€™t even aply.

2 Likes

Mine didnā€™t get a hat, but got a lot of mail.

3 Likes

My daughter was are rejected outright

1 Like

My daughter

My 2 EA daughters accepted with scholarship and Honors College.
Third daughter applied RD because she applied REA to Yale (deferred).
Triplets.

10 Likes

Omg. Thanks!!!

will we really have to wait until april

1 Like

My daughter was accepted with merit and invitation to Honors. THRILLED and quite surprised! 4.0UW, 1480 SAT, 9APs, 3DE. Sheā€™s heavily involved in Sports and Community Service. She did in person info session, a virtual one, emailed AO and interviewed. Tulane is one of her top choices so very happy. Now, we need to visit (waited for decision since we are on West Coast).

7 Likes

Same. Almost daily mail but no hat.

1 Like

Thanks thatā€™s great to hear!

My daughter got in! $40,000 over 4 years Academic Recognition Award. Honestly we are so surprised but so excited!

6 Likes

Deferred. 4.0 UW, 4.3 Weighted - all As for every course and will have 4.5 once Sr grades come in. Thought I had great ECs and am kind of surprised.

Didnā€™t get a hat.

2 Likes

Daughter accepted with honors college and 18K merit per year. Sheā€™s over the moon, itā€™s her top choice. We are from Louisiana, I think that helped. 32 ACT, 3.9 UW, average ECs, good essays, tons of demonstrated interest. Acceptance was only the first step for us, now waiting for the financial aid since we canā€™t swing it with merit alone.

7 Likes

My daughter was accepted EA and got honors invite and merit $. She never received a hat!

5 Likes

At this point I donā€™t care if my DD gets in. I just want one of these sweet hats.

7 Likes

Hat? We got no hate lol

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen any updates on my status yet. Whatā€™s wrong with mine

1 Like

you should consider ED 2 to increase the chances of acceptance (if Tulane is the top choice)

2 Likes