UA Scholarships

How do we get to know about the scholarships ?I just got admitted , got my netid but there is nothing mentioned about scholarships.I dont want to enroll without knowing about it as as an International student I cant afford the full fee .
I have a pretty good SAT score ,above 75th percentile for the uni therefore expecting a scholarship.

Bumppppp

Bumppp

@ChampBoy
They’ll send a letter. Also on website they list minimum SAT scores for certain scholarships; some are instate, some out-of-state (excellence award). And they show the GPA that must be maintained each year to hold onto scholarship, as well as mandatory units that must be completed each year. Nice thing about U of A is they lock your tuition rate for 4 years of college. If u have really high SAT score, you may be offered more than is listed on website

@Maystarmom can you tell me when do they start sending scholarship offers?

My DD was accepted in winter 2015, out-of-state, and I think the letter came 3-4 weeks after. We hadn’t visited yet, so we weren’t in a hurry to accept, and we could tell the scholarship amount guaranteed from the website. They have a great website, so admissions section might say when info comes. Or just call, I have found folks very helpful.

My son got his acceptance letter dated 12/16/16, and right in that letter was listed the offer of the Arizona Excellence Award scholarship.

My dd’s scholarship award was on the website with her acceptance notification.