UC Berkeley Clark Kerr Dorm room options

I have searched everywhere from UCB housing site, youtube videos, google search, this forum, facebook, etc and still cannot get a complete answer.

My daughter committed to UCB for the Fall and we have been researching the dorms. She has a couple of people lined up for roommates and has been asked if she would be interested in doing a suite at Clark Kerr. We are trying to see what all the suite options are for freshman at Clark Kerr. The only thing I can find anywhere is a triple, double an single room suite.

Does anyone know if they have 3 triple room suites or 3 double room suites? You would think UCB would outline all the options on their housing page that are available but we cannot find it anywhere. Hoping I can get an answer here from an experienced student or parent.

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 7.22.09 AM
These are all the Clark Kerr options on the housing application

1 Like

Thanks!

Do you know if the Clark Kerr double, triple and quad room in suite is limited to the number per room in those suites?

i.e. triple room in suite, can it be 2/room, 3/room , 2 rooms of 2 and 1 room of 3?

“Triple room in suite” means three beds in the bedroom, which is part of a suite that may have additional bedrooms (which do not necessarily have the same number of beds per bedroom).

1 Like