*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

Y’all I have an exam tomorrow and I’ve stayed awake for so long but I can’t anymore. Could someone message me personally on cc when decisions are out

1 Like

Not really. A friend of mine got accepted to Stanford, MIT, Caltech, and UCLA and has unauthorized. I have the not coming to Berkeley notification so I’d love if the current options are actually correct, but they could be wrong.

3 Likes

Wow I really like how some people here are so toxic.

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Unauthorized from all of the speculation in here would mean a flat-out denial and I don’t imagine some of these students not even getting waitlisted. Just my two-cents though.

4 Likes

I think we need to give the admissions team a little more credit, they wouldn’t make it that obvious

7 Likes

Guys don’t act as if anything is definitive by congratulating some and saying “sorry you were rejected” to others. You can do this once they actually state their decision.

I understand that this whole portal astrology seems more accurate than for other schools. Even if you’re 100% certain that it is accurate, still don’t act as if it is.

6 Likes

I think ppl need to chill!!! Only two hours left guys!!! WE CAN DO IT :slight_smile:

1 Like

you call cap so quick but bro tell me why your cornell ed post says you have 1520 sat and your yale acceptance says 1450 :sob:

6 Likes

more like realistic :shushing_face::shushing_face:

lmaoo

I get that the portal astrology is fun to speculate and all, but it truly will not do you any good. Please try to relax before decisions come out! I hope to celebrate with all of you <3

1 Like

relaxx guys no need to be delusional

Let’s not come for each other’s throats right before the decisions come out.

Frankly, yeah there’s no need to be toxic. Let’s just take things as they come. Speculation is fun, but let’s be respectful in how we do it.

16 Likes

UCSB and UCSD: 7 emails a day welcoming me to every aspect of their schools
Berkeley: unauthorized

5 Likes

We are getting closer. I hope Berkeley treats me better than UCLA (WL).

5 Likes

well, ucsb invited me to that private chancellor meeting.
UCLA: rejected. Berkeley: unauthorized :joy:

3 Likes

Might I remind members of the forum rules: “Our forum is expected to be a friendly and welcoming place.”
https://www.collegeconfidential.com/policies/rules

Let’s support each other instead of throwing shade. This time of year is stressful enough as it is.

Best of luck to you all.

20 Likes

berkeley is one of the most toxic colleges on the west coast haha

4 Likes

y’all we being talked about on reddit :relaxed: