UC Berkeley Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

So 28 more minute of anxious, hopeful stress, and then 9 hours of mourning to follow today :wink:

10 Likes

Yep right there with ya!

1 Like

AHHH that must be it. That is exactly what happened. Spring Semester soph year was all Credit/No Credit

You know I am right there as well :wave:

2 Likes

here it goes baby

Some students received acceptances a month ago, so maybe that’s what’s being discussed. Anyway, the decisions will be out soon enough…

I am a Michigan alum and a huge sports fan of their teams. Exactly 3 years ago I was down in Anaheim for Michigan’s Sweet 16 game versus Texas Tech and my older D called me crying saying she just got rejected from Cal. Michigan then lost to Texas Tech. Today, my younger daughter finds out about Cal and at 430 PM PT Michigan again plays in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA tourney. If we can’t get a Cal acceptance, can we at least get a Michigan upset of Villanova???

14 Likes

Has anything started showing up for any of y’all. Like housing, welcome event, etc?

I’m just here to cheer you on, everyone! My D22 didn’t even apply to Cal!

20 Likes

It’s like the cycle of grief gets repeated with every one of these decisions… having to go to school and hear about all the acceptances. Seriously should all happen over a weekend so they can all hear about it for a day and then move on :slight_smile:

11 Likes

My son won’t be home until this evening to check. Ugh. I will be living vicariously through all of you in the meantime! Best of luck.

4 Likes

Why not both to fix the wrongs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So nice of you! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

I totally relate to this. :pensive:

1 Like

Parent of Wolverines class of '19 and '21 here (and my senior got into Michigan EA). Go Blue! Today in basketball, tomorrow in the hockey tournament.

4 Likes

Has it been answered whether you can count a course in the H/AP number if it was graded with C/NC during Covid?

It cannot be included. Its sad, my S22 has 4.67 with and 4.55 without those honor points.

tbh, a lot of the UC GPAs posted so far in other threads are likely overstated because of the P/NP issue.

2 Likes

so do we think it is coming out at 3 pst or 4:30?

@ucscuuw is correct. No grade, no honors points unfortunately.

1 Like

" * Grades of CR (credit) or P (pass) in an honors course do not earn an extra point."

That’s tough!

2 Likes