UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

where do I see the FTT or FFT

Its on the source code of the withdraw page. You need to scroll all the way down

This is what my kid’s portal source is showing now. Is this supposed to be favorable? The Calnet indicator doesn’t work for him, since he already had an account.

To see the portal source, go to map@berkeley and click on withdraw on the menu on the right, to go to a confirmation page (don’t worry, it will not actually withdraw you until you confirm and submit
 don’t do that :rofl:).

Then view source for the withdrawal confirmation page. You’ll have to scroll through the source to find the part with false, true, etc. as above.

thank you sm i am so un tech savvy how do i see the source

1 Like

From FFT to FTT

mine looks the the image above is that good

I don’t know if it’s good, we will find out eventually :rofl:

1 Like

do you receive forbidden on calnet?

how do i check that

sign into the calnet account manager using MAP@Berkeley ID.

https://auth.berkeley.edu/cas/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fbpr.calnet.berkeley.edu%2Faccount-manager%2Flogin%2Fcas

ok mine is unauthorized. is that o good sign or not

Are you saying that you are seeing unauthorized when you try to sign in to calnet, and your source also has FTT (false true true) like this?

Earlier in the admissions season, the positive signs were forbidden + FTT. I haven’t heard of people getting unauthorized + FTT but I haven’t closely followed the whole thread, and something may also be different now that we are in the waitlist rounds. We will have to wait and see :thinking:

Yup, you most likely got off the waitlist. Congrats!

1 Like

Does your son see not authorized or forbidden when logging onto calnet?

That indicator doesn’t work for him because he already has a calnet account.

wait oh no mine says false false true but unauthorized what does that mean

If past astrology indicators are still valid (which is a big assumption and could be wrong), unauthorized + FFT would be consistent with remaining on the waitlist at this time.

wait i’m not an astrology major i was just referred to this tread is this not applicable to me or still does

“Portal astrology” means trying to figure out your admissions decision from various signs found on an admissions portal. It doesn’t refer to any specific major.

It is called “astrology” because no one can be 100% sure what these signs really mean, until decisions are officially released.

So, do not take it too seriously.

this is stressful. how likely do you think these estimates are accurate?