UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

If a waitlist is causing you stress, it’s probably a better idea to focus instead on the school where you have already committed (since it’s now after May 1). Get excited about the school that you’re currently planning to attend!

2 Likes

So does this mean I’m most likely rejected:

and it’s also showing unauthorized

Waitlisted and now sees forbidden and FTT

If the portal astrology is correct (which is a big assumption), unauthorized and FFT would seem to indicate that you are still on the waitlist.

calnet says forbidden when i try to sign in using my map login; and i can see my name and an id number below it on sis also using my map login.

i’m a little confused since i have one FFT (for the prompt “i will not be coming…and wish to cancel” but i have one FTT (for the prompt below it, “i will not be coming…and wish to withdraw”)

purely according to portal astrology, what could this mean?

thanks!

This is what people were calling “FTT” earlier in the thread. The FTT actually only appears in that one line.

You can also go up and refer to @scrambro’s summary here UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023 - #1547 by scrambro

According to portal astrology (with disclaimers galore), forbidden + FTT would seem to be a positive sign for admission.

do you think there will be a wave soon or is this still time for other people to have those things changed before

how accurate is the astrology? like how much should i trust it?

Portal astrology isn’t something you should trust. All you know for sure right now is that you are waitlisted.

The current portal astrology theory turned out to be accurate for the admission round in March, but no one here can tell you whether it will be accurate for the waitlist admission round(s).

hey thanks for the response! that clears things up. not counting on anything portal astrology says of course haha—just learned about it today and wanted to check it out. super happy/excited to go to davis!

@tamagotchi - would you mind sharing if you are in-state, OOS, or intl?

We are in state.

Here’s hoping that the portal changes indicate some waitlist movement soon, whether or not the portal astrology is correct about who will see acceptance. Good luck to all who are waiting :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

@tamagotchi - would you mind sharing what major your child applied in?

I will pm you the details, so as not to clutter this thread.

Oops, your profile is hidden so I can’t seem to do that. Hmm… let’s see… ok, I think I figured out how :slight_smile:

are any waitlisted students able to log into campus solutions?

mine says haven’t been created yet

1 Like

I’m able to log in, and my name and id are on the top right.

I was able to log in using map credential but no content other than “navigating SIS CS”

ok, I see my name and ID and the right side and I am forbidden.

it seems only waitlisted students who see forbidden are able to log in.

Do you see not authorized or forbidden when logging onto calnet?