UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

Yes, decisions are coming on the 30th. It was confirmed in an email sent by UCB in early February.

Just checked and mine looks exactly like that. Do you guys think that is a good sign or just that it means nothing?

Wait so I checked and the line under “I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application” has a return (false) && (false) && (true) while the accepted student has (false) && (true) && (true).

According to this thread on reddit: [I can’t post the link] , Having a (false) && (true) && (true) signifies acceptance. However it seems that the source code changes over time. Out of curiosity, does anyone already have a (false) && (true) && (true) ?

Also just checked, the two people on the thread discussing the combinations who eventually got a (false) && (true) && (true) were both accepted

Can you share a screenshot? It’s hard to understand which line you’re referring to

Also, what is the text displayed on your withdraw button?

1 Like

@DavidPh4 @Avtrite
Do yo both see “false, true true”?
Last year, that was an acceptance

{"prompts":["I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable."],"condition":function(form)
{return (false) && (false) && (true);
}},{"prompts":["I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application."],"condition":function(form)
}},{"prompts":["===RETIRED Prompts==="],"condition":function(form)
{return (false);
}},{"prompts":["I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application."],"condition":function(form)
{return (false) && (false)

So I got rejected or waitlisted?

The code is this:

{"prompts":["I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application."],"condition":function(form)

Apparently having (true) && (false) && (true) implies acceptance. However, based on the thread I was reading, someone had a (false) && (false) && (true) and it changed like on the last day. So I am assuming the decisions haven’t been fully uploaded yet and we can’t really assume anything yet

sorry meant (false) && (true) && (true) implies acceptance

Where and how to see code

1 Like

Mine is false, false, true

They probably haven’t uploaded decisions yet so nothing really means anything yet.

The best astrology for Cal is opening the “Decisions and Important Updates >>” button once you get an email from them.

Worked for me.

7 Likes

That is a good method - if you want to wait 5 more days. But who wants to do that?:smirk:

3 Likes

Guys, how to see the code on safari? :thinking:

1 Like

So will the last one indicates that I am rejected now?

1 Like

Not yet. I know an early admit who can’t see a code change yet. They’ve not loaded decisions

Did anyone see this on there page when logged into their portal? I see “Welcome Golden Bear, you’re in” I can’t sign up for Cal day. I receive access denied as well. Don’t know if it means anything.

See above, I don’t think anyone can register yet. Last year, admitted students could register sometime on Monday afternoon , three days prior to announcements. Not certain the same pattern will follow this year, however.