UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

and also it tends to be somewhat of an ephemeral event. There’s a good chance that you’d miss it in your portal, even if it did happen to you.

1 Like

Dunno. I went in to my portal just now to screenshot, and it disappeared. I just have 2 addresses now.

Yes. I assumed it would stay, but today I have just 2 addresses. I don’t know how long I had the 4 for – I opened up my portal a good month after.

Huh, that’s weird. I never saw 4 addresses unless I missed it. Also are there any changes to your source code?

Not sure about source code. What am I supposed to see? I can check now

1 Like

Heres an example

form.conditionalPromptConfig =
[{“field”:“b2227b30-6e6-1699-9986-d830266f5e”,“conditions”:[{“prompts”:[“32205l1f3-10ca-4511-b4ed-6bec33c5d94e”],“condition”:function(form)
{return ((true) || (false));
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (false) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (true) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:[“===RETIRED Prompts===”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false);
}},{“prompts”:[“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (true);
}}]}];

1 Like

of an accepted student?

This is what mine says:
form.conditionalPromptConfig =
[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.”],
“condition”: function(form)
{
return (false) && (false) && (true);
}
}, {
“prompts”: [“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],
{
return (false) && (false) && (true);
}
}, {
“prompts”: [“===RETIRED Prompts===”],
{
return ( false) ;
}
}, {
“prompts”: [“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],
{
return (false) && (false);
}
}]
}];

Yeah, it’s the code posted by an accepted student.

Ooop. So either I’m not in, or they haven’t uploaded decisions yet.

2 Likes

I have the same exact source code as you too. I’m guessing they haven’t added decisions into their system yet. These signs will be more accurate closer to decision day (maybe 2-3 days before).

2 Likes

Btw what major did you apply as to Cal? @primitive_caffeine

Same major as my other UCs — Statistics. I think it’s Stats and Data Science at UCSB, and Math, Stats and Probability or something like that at UCSD.

What message do you guys see when you try to register for Cal day? Just curious. Events - Admitted Students

still the “Access Denied” message. I may be wrong but I cant imagine that will change until next week, if at all.

1 Like

Yeah, I get access denied as well.

Is there anything related to financial aid speculation? I know this has been proven portal speculation in other universities

Not sure how that works. Maybe someone else knows. @scrambro perhaps?

Sorry i am not sure about financial aid clues. I dont remember ever seeing anything about it.

1 Like

Just double checking, I know originally everyone was expecting results on March 24th, but Berkeley said 30th, correct?

Thanks for the update

I can answer my own question - LOL

1 Like