UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

can someone pls recap what the steps are to check it’s getting lost in the thread

what tab or website do i check the source code on? the portal? the withdraw part of the portal ? or what

But I already saw many post that say they got “not auth” but still get the student id

I have a Freshman son at Cal. He just told me his SID is 10 digits and begins with 3038

where do u find id

I don’t think so though I saw what berk said. Bc in SIS you can find a lot of functions related to a student such as your name on the diploma (obviously staff won’t get a diploma).

no, unauthorized see “account hasnt created”

i can’t get into cal central, unrecognized login, is this a bad sign

So i got 1: i got false true true, 2: forbidden 3: i see my Student ID, 4: I can still withdraw my application
for context, i was also accepted to UCLA (oos student) and RIce university (i was test-optional, so my essays, gpa, and ec’s were pretty strong, which is what berkeley evaluates off of too).

1 Like

Same except I didn’t get into rice lmao

oh did u apply to rice?

Rejected :grinning: got into all the UCs though

1 Like

i think most forbiddens got solid backgrounds, so far from what I heard

I have a buddy that sees unauthorized with the first link but saw his ID through CAS. Is this a waitlist?

I still doubt this astrology. I still don’t believe I can get into Berkeley

it is what you think then

1 Like

One more time:

I love portal astrology. It’s fun. But astrology is staring up at the stars and seeing what you can determine by their location and movements.

This - this is blasting a rocket up to climb in an unlocked hatch on the space station, and then poking around in their classified image files.

Some of you are using an ID that you have not been officially sent because you have not been officially admitted to gain access to a system you are not authorized to be in.

This close to decisions, do you really want to be showing Berkeley you are a potential liability?

This is not worth the risk. This is far beyond checking if you have one address or two or if the checklist is gone.

4 Likes

agree, so its okay to browse your id, but never use it to log in or do anything about it.

What exact time will the decision be released on 30th? What’s the last year time

3:15 pm last year PDT