UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

Anyone have received the wording “I will not be coming to [UC Berkeley] and wish to withdraw my application” already? Or that’s just a prediction for later what FTT ppl will receive?

no. its a prediction

1 Like

prediction. If berkelely properly patched the bug, it wont change until after decisions I think. if the bug is still there, it might even change tomorrow lol

just to be sure, this is the wording u see on the page source right?

yea

ah okay, thanks!

can someone confirm im reading it right?
form.conditionalPromptConfig =
[{“field”:“b2b77b30-6e69-4699-9986-d89930266f5e”,“conditions”:[{“prompts”:[“32b157f3-17ca-4511-b4ed-6bec33c5d94e”],“condition”:function(form)
{return ((true) || (false));
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (false) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (true) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:[“===RETIRED Prompts===”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false);
}},{“prompts”:[“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (true);
}}]}];

ftt ur good

Yeah that looks right

it’s false true true?

lol why r we replying things at the same time lmao

yes

2 Likes

Yes I have that, I had the FTT as well as of a few hours ago. Just checked and I can still withdraw w that wording.

Is anyone with forbidden+SIS campus solution access+access to withdraw form, not getting a FTT source code?

1 Like

So I have FFT (source code) and access to the withdrawal form. What does that mean?

Not assuming that’s a good sign…

i think waitlist?

1 Like

I have not authorized + no access to withdrawal or SIS campus solution, but CAS gave me my ID (starts 3039). Why would rejected people have a calnet ID? it doesn’t make sense

Oh well :pensive:

its possible that everyone has an ID. But not everyone as an SIS account associated with the ID

1 Like