UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

I think forbidden + able to withdraw (FTT) is more accurate of an acceptance but not sure

1 Like

Exactly. But until now we haven’t found anyone who got forbidden that can’t be access or got FFT on withdrawal page. So as long as this kind of cases doesn’t appear, forbidden can be concluded as admitted. Bc all forbidden ppl got FTT now.

2 Likes

yes, I agree

Thank you !

no i think forbidden just means accepted OR waitlisted. it has to be forbidden+FTT to be “confident” that they’re admitted. idk if there are any who have gotten forbidden+FFT but @weivuywnd asked “Anyone is forbidden but have fft?” idk if they were implying that they got that or if they were just asking. but if anyone does actually have forbidden+fft it could be maybe waitlist? i think as of now the waitlisted ppl have had unauth+FFT, or forbidden+FFT

1 Like

got forbidden+ftt. .isnt fft an indicator over the previous years as well?

*ftt

I guess it’s game over for me

Nah I don’t think waitlisted will receive a forbidden message. Back to the very early astrology about forbidden vs. unauthorized on last Sunday, some CS experts explained that 403 forbidden indicates your information had been updated into the calnet database, it’s just system doesn’t allow you to set up the account yet. That’s why forbidden has a name on top. But for 401 unauthorized, the information did not get in database at all. That’s why unauthorized only has a log in on top of the page. So there’s no reason berk will put a waitlisted applicant’s info into the database. Bc the process of setting up account is only for the ppl who are admitted. And yes until now there’s zero proof of forbidden+FFT result. So I strongly believe all waitlisted ppl should get unauthorized message.

1 Like

I got forbidden and FFT(line 46)

Can you post the whole paragraph of that code pls? My apologies that I mentioned line 46 bc I’m not sure that’s the exact number.

Or just check if you got FFT on line 46 and FTT on line 48

I can’t post the image. It say you can’t include a media in this post

Just copy and paste the code.

From line 44 to 53

I can confirm I got FFT(46) and FTT(48) with forbidden and access to SIS

1 Like

form.conditionalPromptConfig =
[{“field”:“b2b77b30-6e69-4699-9986-d89930266f5e”,“conditions”:[{“prompts”:[“32b157f3-17ca-4511-b4ed-6bec33c5d94e”],“condition”:function(form)
{return ((true) || (false));
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (false) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (true) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:[“===RETIRED Prompts===”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false);
}},{“prompts”:[“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (true);
}}]}];

Great. So this is consistent with our hypothesis.

1 Like

Your good.
Btw for people who wondering which FTT/FFT should they look for. It’s line 48 not 46!

Great job! Whoever predicted this need not go to Berkeley. Should directly work at NASA or Google

8 Likes