UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

Yeah we have the same exact code. Probably reject I’m guessing

I’m still holding out hope! Worked too hard to give up without a fight!

2 Likes

I have a feeling that FFT means rejection and FTT indicates a waitlist position…

FFT might be reject or waitlist, FTT accept

The distribution of students with FFT FTT just doesn’t add up

There’s clear sampling bias involved. People who feel they got rejected are much less likely to post about their signs. Additionally, people on this forum are more likely to be stronger applicants in general. The proportions do add up, on a poll, about 1/3 of the responses indicated an acceptance, which is common for this forum.

1 Like

but then that wouldn’t line up with the unauth/forbidden astrology. everyone who had forbidden (which is a good sign according to some ppl who were into comp sci) also had FTT. those with unauth (which was a sign of waitlist/reject according to the ppl interested in comp sci) had FFT

Idfk just wait until we see the decisions are now available notification pops up

when do results come out??

also, fft prob doesn’t mean rejection because many ppl who accessed the withdraw form said they had FFT. they wouldn’t be able to access the withdraw form (til berkely patched it) if they were rejected.
the rejected ppl had unauthorized on the withdraw form (up til today apparently bc apparently berkeley just patched it). but the accepted/waitlisted would access the withdraw form and either see ftt or fft. but rejected ppl who couldnt access it wouldnt have saw their code, so fft prob doesn’t mean rejected

I was able to access the withdrawal form yesterday so if the hypothesis stands to be accurate, I would be waitlisted?

if u had access to withdraw form + FFT then yes waitlist.
if u had access to withdraw form + FTT = accept
if u had no access to the form (yesterday), then reject

but i think berkeley patched it to where everyoe can access the withdraw form now

5 Likes

I’m in the stronger applicant pool and got rejected because I go to such a highly competitive school but i’m still here lol

Y’all why is my withdraw thing suddenly working again, it wasn;t working last 24 hrs. Did they fix it?

yup, i got forbidden and access to SIS with my name in upper right corner

same here - I think they were still uploading decisions then

hopefully this means acceptance uploaded, fingers crossed🤞

When r these decisions coming lol

should be in 8 minutes

For some reason I still feel like throwing up even tho I got unauthorized and no access yesterday