UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

My portal changed from yesterday too. I could not withdraw yesterday but can now withdraw today somehow?

it was unauthorized and now. can withdraw it

1 Like

My code also says “I will not be coming to berk”

mine as well

they just probably fixed/patched the portal bc of the astrology going on

Maybe the broken form was when theyre loading decisions

yeah, and i think they couldve just patched it too. i think that the theory still holds up tho

also i think ppl who got forbidden most likely mean that their decisions are uploaded

Do you also see TFF?

yes

yeah so those ppl who were previously unable to access their withdraw form, berkeley prob patched it and that’s why yall can see it now. but y’all still have FFT which supports that tff is prob likely a reject/waitlist, and that FTT is likely accepted

Where does that even come from? How have people decided that fft is not accepted and ftt is? They could mean literally anything so what did yall figure out about them?

1 Like

This is what my source code looks like rn. Probably reject

u were unauthorized or forbidden?

1 Like

Unauthorized

Why is it true, true in the first line? Isn’t it usually false, true?

no ur supposed to be looking at the code line directly above “RETIRED”. your’s is false false true, which was our theory for waitlist/reject

have u not been keeping up with this thread? they’ve been discussing that source code constantly for the last two days (also for years before this same thing occurred)

Yeah I saw that, but I’m wondering about the very first line which shows true, true? I haven’t really seen that on anyone else’s code. What do you have in your source code?