UC Davis Waitlist 2025

thats weird because they always say theyll release decisions by june 30. If they had such a change they should at least make some sort of announcement

3 Likes

I am skeptical of this. UC Davis would have made this statement in their Admissions page.

I just thought Iā€™d let yall know what I heard. If Davis doesnā€™t make an announcement about this soon, itā€™s probably false.

Can they accept students right before the semester starts ? Thatā€™s a possibility?

Cant believe this waitlist thing is gonna ruin my summer

2 Likes

yeah same :(( I really wanted to know where I was going next year before graduating.

They have quite the fascination with suspenseā€¦ itā€™s so nerve wreckingā€¦ people in this thread have constantly said to resign hope and stick with your current collegeā€¦ but itā€™s justā€¦ all that hard work we didā€¦ just to be stuck in the grey area of the waitlistā€¦ I am starting to think a flat out rejection would have been better to cope with rather than a ā€œwe donā€™t know if we want you yetā€

4 Likes

Did you hear this from reddit? Cuz someone said something similar

Can someone call them tomorrow?

I heard this on the UC Davis Zeemee chat.

Usually Davis will release decisions on a Friday, but after 3 weeks of nothing Iā€™m really starting to doubt they will tomorrow. Though I really hope all of us get in starting June, worst case they may just close the waitlist like other schools.

My feeling is that UC Davis just isnā€™t going to have a lot of openings this year. Iā€™m happy my son got into UC Riverside though I think in a different year he would have had a shot at Davis.

Yea definitely, I feel like this year screwed over all of us, and many other schools have overenrolled, while at the same time many more were waitlisted this year.

Ugh that would be so cruel of them to close the waitlist after making us wait for a month

Passed off Riverside and Santa Cruz for Davis to stay home, CC is my second choice, tomorrow is my graduation, nothing would be a better graduation gift

I completely understand what youā€™re going through I got into 9 out of the 10 schools I applied to, guess what the the 10th was. Hopefully we get off the waitlist soon, congratulations on your graduation and good luck !

anyone hear back today?

Nope :pensive: iā€™m losing hope

could today be the day?

Seems unlikely since itā€™s a holiday.