UC Irvine Class of 2027 Official Thread

Yes, we can see it too.

1 Like

I only see that they have received the FAFSA on time but no determination

2 Likes

We see a determination below the “we have received your fafsa” line. Now, we were not expecting need based aid, so it doesn’t surprise me that it says “ineligible for need based aid.” But, again, I was surprised that we could even see this determination.

1 Like

That is what ours says.

1 Like

error

Any idea why this is? Plugging my numbers into their NPC they say I’d be eligible for abt 12k in grants, and obv its an estimate but going from 12k in grants to 0 is a pretty big leap, and leaves UCI as expensive as OOS flagships somehow.

same for D23 here – we see we are ineligible.

1 Like

We see the same thing. I wonder if anyone can see they actually received financial aid vs seeing not eligible for aid.

Pic from my son’s portal,

2 Likes

We are not seeing any financial aid data for our D

1 Like

Now I am worried… i do not see anything that confirms they have received the FASFA form at all?

I wouldn’t worry about it. Visibility might depend on when you have submitted the FAFSA. As long as you have submitted before the March 2nd deadline, you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

It is not in the Applicant Portal. You can see it in My Aid at Visualaid - Error

1 Like

same message for us too

1 Like

Thank you!!! I can sleep now… : )
I see the same message of being ineligible for aid, I am just so thankful it was received since we had 10+ colleges and had to delete some to add others. Thank you again kind CC folk~!

3 Likes

When is the celebrate uci day scheduled for? We are flying to California in April and knowing this date will help us plan our trip. Thank you

Saturday, April 22.

3 Likes

April 8:
UCSD’s Triton Day
UC Davis Aggie Day
April 15:
UCLA Bruin Day
UCSB Open House
UCR Highlander Day
UCSC Banana Slug Day
Cal Poly Pomona Bronco Bound
SDSU open house
April 13-15: Cal Poly SLO Open House
April 22:
UCI Celebrate UCI
Berkeley Cal Day

USC will have multiple Explore USC events - April 2, 7, 10, 14, 17, 20, 24

7 Likes

Also UCSC’s Banana Slug Day on 4/15. My daughter already registered!

2 Likes

Thanks. I saw that on the UCSC thread but I can’t find it online anywhere. In the past, UCSC has had admitted student tours every weekend in April but no formal event. I wonder if the April 15 event is just for higher stat, early admits. If you can find it posted on their website, I’ll add that to my list.

4 Likes