UC Irvine Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

For CHP Honors, I believe the Academic Dept makes the decisions. They like to spread out the types of majors which are admitted into Honors. I believe Regent decisions are similar.

3 Likes

yea, i applied as biological sciences and got in yesterday

2 Likes

Did everyone who received an acceptance get notified by email?

Hi, I also saw it and couldn’t see my results, are you oos?

I think most of accepranes are notified by email.

Question is now all acceptances were honor or non honors also out?

Congratulations! Did you receive an acceptance e-mail that told you to visit the portal?

For those admitted yesterday, has anyone figured out how to access financial aid info? (Davis sent the financial aid offer at the same time, but we can’t seem to find anything with Irvine.) Just wondering if we are missing something. Perhaps that follows next week with the rest of the admissions?

Are Irvine all decisions out? It seems not too many people posting the stat here.

1 Like

No-only the initial wave which was honors students/program.
Last year those came out on the 5th and then 7 days later on 12 regular decisions came out. Ms.Sun had said the 11th and 18th and that now makes sense given what happened yesterday. I think we are on hold until the 18th. No guarantees of course and hopefully it will be sooner but if we look at last year I think this is likely.

6 Likes

Thank you for clarify that.

Thank you for your reply

Has anyone with Nursing major got accepted?
if you are plz share your stats.

1 Like

Thank you! No, my friend just told me to check bc she got a status update on hers. Then maybe like 1-2 hrs later received the email that congrats me getting into the honors college.

Wishing speedy recovery to grandma🍀 I know that makes everything so much more complicated! My mom’s health suddenly deteriorated, and her carer left, exactly in December! So, I lost the chance to enjoy this long application process with D22, which i was so much looking forward to … life is something you can never predict! Sending hugs and best wishes to your family🍀

1 Like

Thank you and indeed, life can change on a time. So sorry to hear about your mama and sending you same. :pray: :performing_arts: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Odds of Irvine dropping a Sunday batch?

35-1

1 Like

If they did, it would be VERY odd.

“35-1”

Haha. And that’s probably generous!

2 Likes