UC Irvine Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

Is there any history for UCI releasing on a Wednesday? What is the projection for Friday based on?

One of these days - someone is going to withdraw from their dream school accidentally in service of portal astrology, perhaps not knowing that they were going to be admitted.

I wouldn’t tempt fate :pleading_face:

14 Likes

I think it based on UCI released Honor last Friday and historically regular decision is exactly 1 week later.

5 Likes

Does anyone have access to UCI’s MyAid portal?

1 Like

Yes My DS does. It appears the portal hasn’t changed for her. Exactly the same as before.

4 Likes

I do have access to Myaid, does it mean anything?

same here. they also requested my FAFSA today. wonder if it means anything.

1 Like

Maybe that’s a good sign! FAFSA was sent in a long time ago for us and hasn’t been asked by UCI :frowning:

I still have my timeline/withdraw button. Portal hasn’t changed for me

4 Likes

it says fafsa requested on that portal

Where do you see that on the portal?

On the my aid portal

Requested how? By an email?

No. I accessed the my aid portal and they requested for FAFSA today

I see 2 new tabs (“My Aid Award” & “My To-Do List”) in the financial aid portal which weren’t there before today. Nothing too earth-shattering there, though the To-Do list is faintly interesting as it mentions steps to keep the financial aid award etc. But the award link itself leads to a missing page error. Anyway, nothing different in the main application portal though, and as others have mentioned don’t want to attempt clicking on the “Withdraw your UCI application” link though it does seem enabled and active.

I clicked on the withdraw button and it says I cannot withdraw at this time

1 Like

My daughter has the same items in her financial aid portal. Does everyone have that?

1 Like

I do not but also I did not send my fafsa in

I clicked on the withdraw button and it says I cannot withdraw at this time

Here’s the old 2025 thread and not sure if you are seeing the same text: UC Irvine Class of 2025 — Regular Decision - #339 by Silvah

1 Like

i guess it doesn’t mean anything

1 Like