UC Irvine Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

Just refreshed. It loads again

Irvine has been doing some weird stuff with their portal all day yesterday. It’s definitely coming either today or tomorrow.

4 Likes

Hopefully today

3 Likes

Portal continues to look and behave the same as it did since Dec. Zero changes.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seemed like last year, acceptances, WLs and rejections did not all come out at the exact same time. In other words, it looked like acceptances all happened first, and then some rejections later? Like the next day?

3 Likes

Is that possible UCI admission decision start today? Seems it is a long wait :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

For the Portal Astrologists who said their checklists are gone . . . are you talking about this “Applicant Checklist” (which I still have)? Also, when I click on the link for “Withdraw Your UCI Application” (which used to lead to a form), it tells me I can no longer withdraw my application.

3 Likes

From looking at the thread from last year- it appears that the removal of your ability to withdraw your application is an indication that they are getting ready to post a decision.

1 Like

Good Luck!

Chance releasing today?

It was a to-do checklist on MyAid not applicant portal.

1 Like

Anyone have no withdraw button?

Mine is still there under the yellow “Reporting Changes“ banner on the right side. However, when I click on the “+” and then the link, it it tells me I can no longer withdraw my application

1 Like

After seeing the “Launch your Admitted Anteater Guide” button last week then having it go away, I wrote to the admissions office but haven’t heard anything. I guess we’ll know tomorrow.

1 Like

So it looks like nothing today, so highly likely tomorrow?

4 Likes

Too early to say, it is not 330pm PST yet. :smile:

4 Likes

It is now; or it was a minute ago.

1 Like

Could be at 5 PM?

5 Likes

t-minus 1 minute or so.

2 Likes

It’s going to be tomorrow…

4 Likes

Got it