UC Irvine Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

Expecting UCI, UCLA, and UCSD tomorrow, right?

10 Likes

Tomorrow could be the Coachella of UC acceptances.

13 Likes

I think the Honors acceptances that came out last week were after 6pm, unless I am remembering incorrectly.

2 Likes

Stay hydrated, kids!

8 Likes

Has it historically been 330? Wish it was sooner ahh

4 Likes

https://apply.admissions.uci.edu/register

I logged into my portal, then pasted this into the URL and pressed enter

It looks like it’s letting me register for the admitted student orientation… does this mean anything??

6 Likes

Hmm…may be

1 Like

i hope so bcs it’s letting me too!

3 Likes

It’s allowing me to register as well. I’m hesitate to hit Submit, in the event it gets flagged (similar to an amber alert) to the UCI administration with the message “HEADS UP! Potential Stalker/UCI Reject may be on the premises for the New Student Meet & Greet! Stay Alert!”

9 Likes

Very likely its allowing anyone with the UCI account to register. I am not sure if its really checking to see if someone is admitted. Who knows?

When you try to register does it say FR22 under your name? I still think this is not indicative. We’ll know by this time tomorrow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

FR might mean Freshman?

1 Like

It does for my DS….

1 Like

Yes - and it autofilled all of the contact info including “UCI student iD #)

2 Likes

Holy crap. That seems to be a sign

2 Likes

It does this exact same thing for me, with the autofill and “FR 22”. But it is highly doubtable that it means anything.

4 Likes

I agree with you - especially knowing my son’s stats are meh compared to everybody else on this thread.

1 Like

Don’t know if it means anything… but who knows at this point, we’ll find out soon enough.

Portal astrology doesn’t work… until it does and we find out the truth.

5 Likes

if you’re not logged in to the UCI portal and you try to visit that link, it will prompt you to sign in with your UCI account.

When I logged in then, instead of redirecting to the registration details it just sent me to the portal.

So being able to access the registration form when you’re already logged into the portal might actually mean something… we won’t know until tomorrow.

6 Likes

You might want to remove this screenshot as most of the details are easily visible.

9 Likes

I was already ADMITTED to UCI Engineering via Campus Honors last friday and don’t have that on the portal but when I use the link to register that was posted above, it fills my details. BUT, until it doesn’t show up on my portal to register, im not going to mess with it.

6 Likes