UC Irvine Waitlist Discussion Class of 2025

I just got an email that was to notify me about my status of my financial aid! Did anyone else get an email before or today??

No. Are u still waitlisted

Omg rly

Yea I’m still waitlisted and it was to fill out the verification form but they emailed me about it specifically. So it seems like they’re up to something lol

Has anyone else gotten any updates?

Did u get any emails for financial aid before?

Did anyone get off the waitlist today? I didn’t receive the email about financial aid

Also Did anyone who got off the waitlist get an email about financial aid before being accepted?

I still haven’t heard from UC Irvine. Has anyone else?

I didn’t get any email like that.

Are the people who see the verification task on their financial aid page able to sign the verification? I had to sign and one of my parents

This from UCI waitlist discussion class of 2024
" those who did not have documents requested meant that their FAFSA included all the required info (parent/student tax and dependent forms). Some students don’t have their IRS statements linked to their FAFSA and thats why UCI will ask for those forms separately. All in all, forms or lack of forms isn’t an indication of admission. The financial aid office operates completely separately from admissions"

I had to verify my fafsa and I wasn’t missing anything. Did anyone do this?

1 Like

I had to verify my fafsa too I was just requested to do it yesterday.

Hello, did you get an email or the request was in your portal?

where did you get the request from? when I check my portal there is no request. Maybe I checked the wrong section.

I got an email from the uci financial aid office saying

“ Dear UCI Financial Aid Applicant,

We are notifying you about the status of your UCI financial aid file.

This is a reminder that there are currently items that require your attention. Please log in here to complete the requested information that is listed on your account. A task count number will appear in a red circle indicating the number of task you will need to complete.”

Then I had to e-sign to verify my fafsa

I had the verification red circle on my financial aid page a while ago but I just got the email to actually do it yesterday

Thank you for your respond. I think it can be a good sign that they asked for the information. Good luck

Good luck to you too! Do you have any tasks in your financial aid page (like the verification form) even if you didn’t get an email?

1 Like