UC Riverside Class of 2025 — Regular Decision Date: March

Are you sure it is not $5K or 5,000? The largest merit scholarship for UCR is $10K/year for Regents.

I am an international and got the international achievement scholarship instead. It’s worth $14k a year.

1 Like

neither. It’s an international student achievement one.

Ok. Thank you for clarification so $14K/year. Congratulations!!!

thanks!

where does it say that yo git a scholarship?

Got in with 10K/yr regents scholarship

1 Like

Does your scholarship show on the home page?

Yes right below congrats you have been admitted message.

Does anyone know if they’re still posting decisions for today? Should I be worried if I haven’t heard anything yet?

1 Like

Today’s decisions seem to be for high stats and/or scholarship winners so the majority should be rolling out in waves throughout the month.

2 Likes

Can someone please help me? Every time I login to my UCR portal, it goes to something called “My Account” with only two headings: my identity, and my MFA. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: got to the portal and accepted with Regents for bio!

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I haven’t received anything either and I’m sure there’s a bunch of people who haven’t yet too.

2 Likes

Just got admitted!!! Super excited!

1 Like

Son was accepted to Mechanical Engineering with a $10,000/year Regent Scholarship.

2 Likes

Congrats everyone! I’m pretty sure I’ll get in as my GPA is higher than the 75th percentile so I have a good chance of admission but the rest of my profile is meh. I’m really hoping to get a good merit scholarship, will they continue to give out decisions during early March with scholarships? I don’t know if I’ll get any but it would be nice.

1 Like

Just got accepted to Mechanical Engineering B.S + M.S.!! Congrats to everyone who has heard! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

1 Like

do you get an email or do you have to log into the portal?

I did not get an email, I had to go check my portal

1 Like

I’m still waiting on the decision. It’s currently under review.