UC Riverside Class of 2025 — Regular Decision Date: March

I got regents as well for Bioengineering BS + MS ! Congrats everyone who got in and gl to everyone waiting to hear back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Portal updated at 5:30, D received the email notification just now.

What time zone are you in? id imagine it would update at the same time across time zones if it was automatic

PST, we are in-state

oh same

1 Like

Oh crud. I haven’t gotten an email yet.

same, im freaking out. but im more scared for the other ucs

1 Like

They say they’ve received over 66,000 applications this year. I’d think they are probably only releasing a certain percentage each day so the system don’t crash.

i got accepted, but I just haven’t received the email.

haha true. those of you who got accepted just now, did you all get scholarships or nah?

My son was accepted but does not show a scholarship. Good luck! I am told UCR will be releasing in waves : -)

What does the message say when you get accepted?

My friend said she got an email that said congratulations

Nope

Accepted Theater / discovered in portal approx 5pm today. Email received tonight. No Scholarship info.

Im still waiting for a decision, and it says " Your application is currently being considered for an admission decision.
Continue to log in and check your homepage for information about your admission status. Don’t forget to check your “Alerts” tab and your “Announcements” tab for information or messages from your admissions counselor. You may find something listed there that we still need from you in order to complete your application and post your admission decision. "

Does anyone else who’s waiting have this message as well?

4 Likes

uh nope, mine just says some stuff about mfa and the mobile devices

Just got admitted for poli sci!

1 Like

Website is down! Cant access my portal

Got Admitted for Neuroscience with chancellors!

3 Likes