UC Riverside Class of 2027 Official Thread

Is the office still open so we call

Yes, my D23 has the same issue

:crossed_fingers:that this means a decision Finally​:crossed_fingers:

The portal is working again for us but sadly no decision has been posted. They’re just teasing us now. :sweat_smile:

Yeah Ik their whole system went down because of finals. Ughh I can’t with this waiting no more

bye please I cannot wait any longer

my guess is that maybe they are waiting for some acceptance withdraw from admitted students then give the spots to those who really want to attend.

1 Like

Well last year was the 23 so if this is the same for this year 2 more days after i think we should all be concerned but yeah im getting anxious😩

Wondering what the chances are of getting into CS with a 4.2 GPA. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

I really want uc riverside because it is a very good school. I am hoping for this school a lot, but still didn’t get decision. Is it confirmed for 23?

No its just a guess based on last year yesterday that i called they told me definitely by the end of the month

Oh ok. I am very nervous. I really want uc riverside

That makes too of us yeah so do I its my top 2 if I dont get in ucsb

Yeah, my son too, if he gets accepted, he will attend UCR. His GPA in his school is 4.0 and he’s applying for CS.

I agree, UCB and UCSB did not release decision yet. SLO does not release all the result syet.
I think it is by the end of March (Next Friday)

criminal behavior

Now its my first choice

Ok so I just talked to the office again and they said the portal updates once every day after 12pm which means no decision today :frowning:

UCR is my daughter’s top choice.

UCSB just released