**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

I think she meant that UCSB will release results on the 16th, at 3pm ish…my theory.

I agree with CalBear95, hearsays and third-hand info. Only a few more days, be patient

1 Like

no, it was one person, and it was hearsay. One other person chimed in, but seemed like that one was spam. There was confusion - someone posted UCSC was released to notify UCSB applicants, but in the end there was only one “poster” who later said it was her son’s friend who said it and it was unconfirmed. Literally NO ONE on reddit posted, and usually when UCSB has done an early release, tons of responses here and on Reddit are unleashed.

1 Like

didn’t ucsb announce they would do it on the 16th?

1 Like

Yep, I already mentioned that. UCSB also said around 3pm PST.

1 Like

UCSD has been at 4:30pm the last few years I’m pretty sure.

R u sure the decisions will be out this Friday?

We aren’t 100% sure for sure, but we are hoping that some will come out on Friday.

1 Like

I think someone mentioned earlier that ucla was coming out on the 19th or the 20th, it wouldn’t make sense if ucsd released at the same time? the 12th is a lil early in my opinion but it’s reasonable. ucb for sure is being released on the 25th so probably by then

LA is the 19th so let’s hope SD is tomorrow!

3 Likes

Their web site says late March. https://admission.ucla.edu/apply
Is there another official source that says it is 19th?

A senior poster on UCLA thread said that the alumni association announced that the decision date is 19th.

Check out the official UCLA class of 2025 thread on CC! This may not be entirely correct, but I think it is something about alumni scholarships on the 20th weekend meaning that decisions must be released on the 19th.

Accdg to my source (UC insider) who asked the SD admissions office, SD is releasing next week, not tomorrow.

What day next week?

prolly the 19th

so LA and SD on the same day:(

yep :confused:

But isn’t the 19th date contradicting the fact that UCSanDiegoAdmissions instagram stated in the Q&A stories that decisions will be released mid-march? 19th is not really “mid-march”

Isn’t Irvine the 19th, as well?