**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

They are community college courses, and additional ones beyond the minimums. I didn’t take 3 courses, but for one of them I took the class on coursera and I still had 15 credits each quarter.

Sorry … I response on the wrong thread

Has everyone received emails about placement tests? I was told that I will need to take chem and math (I guess writing eventually as well)…but with not much notice. My window (college of letters and science) is this week. I won’t be able to do it, so it’s going to get kicked back until summer time. Not sure when though. Hope this isn’t a problem when it comes to registration. Too many tests with AP’s this month…wish they’d give us more lead time.

Yes I have, I was able to get my math one waived because of running start classes but I’m not sure about the writing because its not conducted my UC San Diego

What placement tests are these? Can you please give me some details?

Yup. Got it for writing, and got an notif for math today. The time constraints are insane

If you have ap scores you dont need to take placement right

nope but you might have to email them confirming

Take a look at their GE requirements by the different colleges. I remember some saying, “If you score a certain score on ACT, you can skip the english intro req’s, if you got a 4-5 on Calc AB, you can skip placement, etc.”

Did everyone, admitted or not get an email on acceptance day notifying to check status on the student portal? I was able to get a quick glance at my daughter’s emails and saw that email from UCSD. The other schools she was rejected by didn’t send anything at all. I don’t want to pry and obviously I can’t log in to her student portal.