**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

I am pretty sure I received mine for UCLA in the beginning of April…by mail in 1980.

1 Like

If they don’t have all the decisions now, then I don’t think they can release the results in March

@chaiheart By not officially announcing it their portal won’t get flooded with 102k requests at once. The IT systems already crash from the network traffic as is. CC is a special community, the majority of students check hours or even days later.

2 Likes

At least they should have told us what day it was instead of keeping us waiting

My sons’ friends only check when they get the email or if the date is announced. Or if I see it here and spread the word.

1 Like

makes sense. But weeks on end?

1 Like

Same my brother only checked when i told him to take a look haha.

1 Like

Guilty of checking several times a day…lol

they will send an email that a decision has been posted a few hours after the decisions go live. this way people can check. Like i mentioned the majority won’t check until then. Enjoy the last few months of senior year!

I still have not gotten an email from Irvine saying to check my portal lol

1 Like

The university IT people hate you… JK

UCI needs to run a tighter ship then. UCLA certainly will. I really only can speak for them. I have more limited experience with the other UC campuses outside of general uc stuff

For NYU ED1 and UCI RD, I never got an email but I checked beforehand because of CC. I think some portals code it in a way where if you already saw your decision, they don’t email you.

2 Likes

They could be smart like UCSB. Announce that decision will be released at 3:15 PST, but release them on the portal at 2:00 PST. That way you have a staggered percentage of student checking their portal over a span of time, instead of everyone checking their portal all at once.

To be fair, thats what it says right on the UC website, notifications by March 31st so to me, that is the only deadline they need to meet.

It’s unlikely decisions will be out today right?

My friend’s dd got accepted today to UCSD! She is oos… so maybe they are rolling them out.

1 Like

Please please please dont be trolling bro please what state

Also y’all if you need a laugh please look at the admission page’s instagram comments on their most recent post it’s so funny

3 Likes

gen z does not come to play

2 Likes