**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

We can keep calling until they give us an exact date or they can contact the carrier to change the phone number

2 Likes

guys i just want to hear back. i dont even care if its a rejection i just wanna know

1 Like

I called and the guy said he canā€™t give a specific date except march 31 and I asked him if they would release before ucb and ucla and he said he didnā€™t know but they would try to release as soon as possible. Another dead end ig

You donā€™t mind paying high California OOS tuition? My D got rejected from UT Austin. Seems it reserves most spots for in-state students. She got this idea of studying in New York. I prefer her to stay in CA.

they hung me up again :frowning:

because they are not doing their work, thats why we are calling, if they still donā€™t know how to do their work, the only thing we can do is still calling

2 Likes

we call for a reason, we are not spam lol

2 Likes

ā€œas soon as possibleā€ lol. someone on a2c said tomorrow which seeeems possible

Can everyone just spams the ā€œheyyy how yā€™all doinā€ meme link in their instagramā€¦

1 Like

well people called before and they didnā€™t give any straight answers

So I think we need to pressure them until they give a date or release the decisions

Iā€™m out here calling for the fourth time

or just wait for them to release. theyre not going to give into a bunch of moms and teens calling them lol

4 Likes

Okay I got one he said probably not this week

3 Likes

This is finals week. There are many student workers in the office of admissions who may not be working this week. Cut them some slack.

Next week is spring break.

exactly. theyā€™re not obligated to release anything right this moment lol. they just said by the end of march. patience is a virtue

1 Like

But they need to give a reasonable explanation to the future students of their school

dang :((

1 Like

why? they havent missed their deadline.

1 Like

idk I would be surprised if it came out after UCLA

1 Like