**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

we’ve been working for this for years i think we deserve to know though

1 Like

It sounds like it will unless UCLA doesn’t come out Friday

The guy I talked to seemed to honestly not know a date I think they really might not have one right now

They made it clear we’ll all know by March 31, that’s more than reasonable

1 Like

In previous years, UCB was the last one, but this year may be different because there are some schools that are too inefficient in recruiting

dang I thought ucsd was going to come out last week little did I know it wouldn’t come out till two weeks later…

2 Likes

seriously people lets give them a break. :slight_smile: The office staff has no control over the release date. I think w all should go for a nice long run and wait for max of 4 days… sure will be out by then…
Good Luck Everyone. and have a great run!!

6 Likes

As others have said:

1. UCSD is under no obligation to release decisions right now; they have until March 31.
  2. Calling doesn’t seem to be doing anything. Everyone is getting vague answers that give us absolutely no new information, so there’s really no point in calling. They’re just repeating what we already know. If it’s true that they actually have some sort of technical issue, then it’s possible that even they don’t have a definite date.

We’re just going to have to wait. Good luck everyone!

10 Likes

it be like that I guess

nothing here.

Really?? Usually LA and Cal are the last of the UCs to release

I think he genuinely didn’t know like some other kids said before they’re prob right since there’s a technical issue they probably don’t know

1 Like

really? they are like top10 in CS and there are some tech problems they can’t solve?

4 Likes

I mean idk anything I’m just trying to make sense of it too

i predict that if ucsd doesnt come out tonight, theyll come out tomorrow or fri. almost definitely before berkeley so it could be next mon, tues, wed

1 Like

You are too good. Haha

Probably SDSU. They have been sending decisions today.

6 Likes

This makes sense. The OP didn’t say she got personally accepted. It was a friend’s child. That is 3 degrees of separation. A lot of miscommunication can happen when one person tells someone something, then that person tells another person that supposed same thing.

5 Likes

California, nothing yet.

twins, what major are you applying under?