**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

Still have it. Do you think if we were denied at UCD we’ll be denied at UCSD? I was accepted to UCSB

i think they’re totally separate so there’s no way of knowing definitively, but it’s unlikely that we all got in. so i think that the checklist isn’t an indicator, at least at the moment.

Ok. Thank you

Davis is a bit of a wildcard. I got in with a 3.14 UW to undeclared life sciences and denied at other UCs other than SC where I got WL’d. Honestly if you get into SB, go to SB, that was my first choice and according to US News, it’s the highest ranked at number 30 in the nation. Beautiful beaches, excellent focus on undergrads, fun parties, what’s not to like?

1 Like

Portal just updated to get rid of the “withdraw my application” option and the message that decisions will be released by 3/31 is now gone. Based on past history, it could be happening!

yeah i think it’s coming out today

1 Like

Yep, portal just changed.

1 Like

portal hasnt changed for me :((

how did the portal change

The withdrawl button at the bottom is gone and the gray box saying that it comes out by march 31 is gone too.

1 Like

oh hmm i still have the gray box

refresh

The message about decisions coming out by March 31 is gone and the checklist moved up on the page.

It’s not gone for me. Everything is the same. The withdraw is still there and it says march 31st

1 Like

i think you have to log out and log back in

i did - maybe they’re doing it in waves?

The grey box has not dissappeared for me either

1 Like

Only forms showing?!? What does this mean?

2 Likes

haha good luck!

Changed for my twins as well - only “Forms” with the checkboxes is showing and no status or anything else.