**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

Thanks for sharing!

has anyone called the AO today to check if they are releasing today

they might not give a straight answer honestly. just lurk this thread and check your portal and hope for the best!

1 Like

@SpicyForehead Thanks for the quick response and your time!!

I should know this as an alum but does UCSD consider all the colleges listed in the application? In other words will admissions keep going down the list if the applicant is rejected until they reach the end?

yes i believe so! we rank all schools

does this mean it is possible to be admitted to your first choice major for your last choice selected college?

yes it is

Has anyone called AO to check if decisions will be out today yet?

lmao I know that girl, i went to church with her for several years. they’re close family friends but i wasn’t very close to her.

I tried calling and they had too many other callers to answer

i’ve replied to this post a handle of times and I’ll do it again-- this is what I’m hanging onto in hoping hoping hoping it comes out today!!! for reference this was posted 2 days ago

2 Likes

I remember seeing last week that sometimes the portal changes beforehand depending on your result. I think they said if the forms section was no longer there a few hours before the decision was released that it might not be a good sign. Is there a chance that would still be the case this year?

does anyone no longer have the checklist in their portal? i still have it

I still have it

1 Like

mines still there

Still have it.

Probably it’s not coming out today.

its not even 5 pst

1 Like

sad but true. there’s still a chance though! the first post in last year’s thread is at 4:30pm. we still have time