**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

waitlisted/ had forms and major and ranking :frowning:

Accepted, Sixth College undeclared major! It is too expensive tho so someone can take my spot haha

2 Likes

accepted OOS!!!
Mechanical Engineering with a Specialization in Renewable Energy and Environmental Flows

2 Likes

im sad too. I got rejected instead of accepted lol

1 Like

Accepted. Forms. No major.

2 Likes

waitlisted. Clicked link to submit waitlist form and was just returned to the home page. Anyone able to click the link and successfully opt in to waitlist?

oof sorry to hear that

@Gumbymom My D is waitlisted and when she clicks on the opt-in form, it keeps taking her back to the first page. Do you know anything about it?

1 Like

From the UCSD Website: The only way for a student to become a Bioengineering major as a freshman at UCSD is to be directly admitted from high school at the time of entrance into UCSD.

where does it say that?

Yep, must be overloaded from everyone trying to opt-in :grinning:

Thank you for the information

I have the same problem. I sent an email to the technical help desk and got an automatic reply with no text or message.

So my son was admitted, but it doesn’t say anything about Computer Science his major choice. If he goes will he be able to major in Computer Science?

1 Like

It may take some time before the waitlist option is available on the portal. I would give it 24 hours.

i was about to ask the same thing, opt in form takes you back to the home page

S Accepted, Forms, no major, no wd button. Marshall School with Business/RE Development Major

Accepted to SLO, CPP, SDSU, UC Davis

Waitlist UCI, UCSB

Waiting to hear UCLA, Cal

3 Likes

No Guarantees. Could be admitted to Univ as undeclared but not 1st choice major

anyone accepted with forms and no major? i’m literally on a ferris wheel in mexico and can’t check. about to vomit

Rejected </3

2 Likes