**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

Can someone help where to check regents?

Where do we check financial aid stuff?

Yay!!! Great news!!! Think youā€™ll be going? Whatā€™s you major? UCSD, the smart school. LOL

No reason to be scared!!! UCSD is better than UCLA for CS! He got this, he donā€™t need no stinkinā€™ UCLA. (They rejected my son, so theyā€™re stupid.)

1 Like

Psychology! Definitely #1 on my list rn and I think affordable too. So definitely considering it
Iā€™m shaking so much I can barely type. :joy::sob:

4 Likes

my sister got an email about the update regarding her status about 4:30 as soon as they got released but she has not opened it because sheā€™s scared :joy: itā€™s her dream school and iā€™ve been reading off of this forum for her LOL! iā€™m anxious too!

congratulations!!!

Congratulations! And I totally understand your feeling. My high stats son has been rejected left and right by UC schools. My whole family jumped when we saw he is accepted Into UCSD. Canā€™t put the feeling in wordsšŸ˜‚

7 Likes

Congrats to him as well! So happy for both of us. Maybe we were just destined for a higher UC ;).

D got accepted. Cognitive Science major. Sixth College
International
(got EA acceptances from UNC Chapel Hill and Notre Dame; waiting for a couple more RD)

1 Like

My sister got waitlistedā€¦! Her major is Human Biology and psych as her alternateā€¦!

Iā€™m an alumni from Muir college in the 80ā€™s and college was the best time of my life so enjoy the ride and again congrats!!!

2 Likes

Son accepted to Bioengineering with Regents

4 Likes

waitlisted UCSD & UC Irvine, Accepted UCD with 4.19 approx for aerospace.

Waitlisted for CS but just got into UCLA. Anything can happen.

Accepted: UCLA, UCI, UCD, Cal Poly SLO, SDSU
Waitlisted: UCSC, UCSB, UCSD
Rejected: Cornell

5 Likes

rejected UCLA & CP

son accepted to both for econ too so would love to know !

freshman applicants are 99300+

@chrisn21 just posted that s/he received Regents. Maybe they can help you find it.

Congratulations @chrisn21!!

@10s4life My D got waitlisted & I am wondering if the SIR can be signed now or she has to wait to be admitted? Also, how soon could the WL hear from UCSD? Is it possible to hear in April or do they really respond in June? Thank you for all of your help!