UC San Diego Class of 2027 Official Thread

Does that confirm today?

According to their IG, the admission answered many posts last week that decisions are coming out by the end of the month. I am confused.

1 Like

Where does it say that?

They sent an email around 3/3 that they anticipate to release decisions for first-year students mid-March.

2 Likes

Did you receive any info from SLO? If they were able to make it work, it is likely the UCs can as well.

1 Like

More along the lines that it just provides even more support that today’s the day. They probably wouldn’t tease their acceptance package more than a couple days from whenever it actually releases, so the fact that they teased it within the past week may imply it’ll be today.

3 Likes

Yes! SLO already determined that our son IS resident for tuition purposes. Heard yesterday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I replied to one of UCSD’s insta story’s about decisions asking when the decision date and time were a week ago , they just now replied with “stay tuned”, it’s got to be today

5 Likes

UT Austin did that and then it was two weeks later :woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Never mind, they said “by the end…”, so it could be today.

I’ve seen people explicitly claim UCSD was coming out today on r/A2C. Their profiles indicated that they were grad students at San Diego (who most likely work in the admissions office).

4 Likes

Do UCSD emails have “Congratulations, you’re in” in the subject line of the email?

One of my teachers told me that some people have already heard from san diego this morning.

San Diego State is releasing rolling decisions yesterday and today. Make sure it is the right school.

5 Likes

Oh yeah its probably san diego state. But we were talking about UCs tho. But i think students probably told him san diego without specifying which one

what time would decisions come out today

Around 4-4:30

1 Like

What happened last year

7 Likes

Where was this from?

it’s just a collection of last year’s decision timeline

2 Likes