UC Santa Cruz Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

I spoke to UCSC admissions today. They said the first batch of results should be available tonight or tomorrow morning

20 Likes

Thank you for the info

2 Likes

First batch of admission decisions?

Thank you!

That probably means results won’t be there until Monday. Not doubting but just think these schools love torturing us.

nothing as of yet! still anxiously waiting…

All quiet on Twitter. Does anyone have a visual on the Admissions Office parking lot?

3 Likes

psst…hand me the binoculars

5 Likes

No one staring at the portal for subtle clues?

2 Likes

That was your assignment, soldier!

3 Likes

I’ll order Starbucks for the Admissions Office for breakfast. Who’s got lunch?

2 Likes

Oops

I think in one of the emails that UCSC sent out a while ago, they mention that decisions will be through email. I’m sure once the decision is emailed it will also be visible on the portal though. Please correct me if I’m wrong though!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Knowing nothing about UCSC admissions waves can someone share if rejections are also sent out in the early waves. Are the early waves primarily acceptances with waitlisted and rejections in the later releases of decisions? Thanks to anyone that can answer.

3 Likes

Looking at past years, the early waves are acceptances followed by WL and rejections in mid march

2 Likes

If they come through with an admit this afternoon, I will buy them a round of drinks :beers:

3 Likes

It’s 9:08 PT. C’mon! Hit the send button!

Those of you with portals or with access to your applicant’s portal, have you checked the portal? I do know that when uploading decisions to the portal it can take up to 24 hours to actually populate (to show up).

I’m getting so impatient bruh

2 Likes