****UCB Freshman Class of 2024 Discussion****

No change over here. Same as post 118

@west2east20 did it always say ā€œStatus Updateā€ though or is that new? Now I canā€™t remember!

@hopetouc i didnā€™t get an email but the application portal said: An update to your application was last posted February 7, 2020.

Not sure, itā€™s just what D told me.

hmm. My Dā€™s portal does not say what @dwrllaā€™s does about an update being posted on February 7.

Soā€¦is it out?

@CAtransplant, are you a former Triton? My oldest is graduating from there this June :slight_smile:

@dwrlla
And then does the update say you have been invited for regents interview ?

@CAtransplant I think it always said status update.
Still no change on my portal.

I guess the MET updates are out as of 3:20ish. So I guess we donā€™t have to apply for Regents yet again like with UCLA email that went out yesterday. Oh well. March 26 it is.

Was this early acceptance ever proven or just a rumor?

Sounds like some got it since 3 pm today.

a little bit change:
Test Date: 09/2018 (official)
Test Date: 09/2018 (self-reported) This is new, I didnā€™t see this before.

@hopetouc ya the update opens to a letter that says uā€™ve been invited for the regents interview. the portal opening page also updated to say ā€œCongratulations, youā€™ve been offered admission to UC Berkeley!ā€ I also received an email telling me thereā€™s an update to my portal a few minutes ago

@dwrlla
Congratulations

@stressedout3 ha ha no, not me, my older daughter is a junior at UCSD right now - she transferred there this year from University of Oregon :smile:

Congrats @dwrlla!

Then, I think son didnā€™t get it definitely. I can do my own things which I couldā€™t focus today.

Holy heck, my D20 is in! Iā€™m in shock and so is she!!!

What were the persons stats?