****UCB Freshman Class of 2024 Discussion****

ah ok now my D got the email saying we realize you’ve been anxiously awaiting your decision and you may have heard a few applicants received notification of their decision but still reviewing the majority of freshman applicants and those decisions will be out March 26 via the portal.

@dwrlla congratulations! Are you from CA or OOS?

They send an email saying they are still reviewing ur application- if you don’t get in
Which helps end the suspense

S just got an email that says “Feb Update: Applications in Review” and points him to explore First-Year Pathways. Did not expect to be an early acceptance and good to know he is still in the running. Congrats to all who got in! I’m a Cal Bear and loved my time there!

@CAtransplant D just got that email too.

are you OOS or in state? We received nothing :cry:

@spacebuddy we are out of state

@spacebuddy we are in-state. These emails are likely rolling out…give it time as my guess is this email will be sent to all the remaining applicants.

what state @west2east20

@KBTDPT Congratulations, that’s awesome - I know you were disappointed with the LMU merit so this is fantastic!

@tpala24 Washington

Received email, waiting for March 26.

D got that email too.

Does it seem like all of the early acceptances been sent already?

Got an email saying application is under review.

Are they sending these emails to everyone? “We realize you’ve been anxiously awaiting your decision from UC berkeley…”

My son received email, under review. waiting for March 26.

Has anyone been accepted in this wave so far in this thread?

@CATransplant thank you! This is so unexpected and exciting for us!

Hi
Does everyone who applied to Berkeley got the email says “ we realize you have been anxiously waiting…” or only few people got?
Thanks