*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

I also heard some admitted people were having their application reconsidered and have to upload more materials. I submitted my waitlist form already but hopefully, the extension means not many people opted in.

2 Likes

Lets hope!! I submitted mine already, does anyone have a ss of the email?

why would they reconsider peopleā€™s applications? iā€™m just asking

i submitted mine today, but i guess you can still go back and edit it until the deadline:)

i have the email, but I donā€™t know how to upload it

can you see the new deadline?

I was gonna submit it today as well, but decided to do more editing until the deadline lol

Yea I read from last yearā€™s post that submitting early doesnā€™t really help anything, so submitting the final draft at the last moment would give you the best shot.

I just saw on Instagram that some people who didnā€™t want to take the AP exams as they planned in the UC Application are getting their admissions in jeopardy of cancellation.

But I donā€™t know if that is the only reason thoā€¦thereā€™s gotta be something up if they decided to extend the deadlineā€¦

1 Like

Do you think there is any chance Berkeley will release waitlist before May 1st or no

Donā€™t think so cuz they historically never did that.

Can you send a link to where it is on IG?

When do most waitlist decisions come out

About 7th for the first wave, 18th for the second wave. And itā€™s pretty much a rej for anyone who doesnā€™t get accepted in these two waves.

1 Like

Just search berkeley.2025 and look at its story.

you can edit it even after submitting

do you guys know how many people get offered during that first round typically (may 7th or 10th)

If we are on waitlist, do we have to tell the admissions committee that we will be taking all AP exams

No you only need to say when you plan not to take it.

1 Like