*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

also fpf is usually given to oos

Does anyone know when appeals are going to be released? Last year some people got them near April 25th.

no that was UCLA. Berkeley first wave will most prob come around the first week of May. however, it would be great if they can start releasing earlier (highly unprobable due to the fact that they extended the waitlist form deadline).

2 Likes

No, there was a reddit post that said some people got it late April. Really hoping that could be us!

oh nice that could mean good things! by the way guys keep checking the faq glitch

can you share the link ?

he’s talking about appeals not waitlist

It wont let me copy the link but search up “For those of you who got into UCB on appeal reddit” on google

psych missed that completely :sweat_smile:

when will be the biggest wave for int’l?

Second wave according to last yr

ok great thanks

11 days guys… anxiety spikes

There was a post on Reddit that the first wave will def be after May 1!! I’ll see if I can link it but it’s on the Berkeley RD one

4 Likes

since the waitlist deadline got extended, does that mean not enough people opted in? also when will the first wave come approximately

That seems to be the consensus.

Looks like the first wave will likely be Fri 5/7 or Mon 5/10.

1 Like

That’s possible, but it’s also possible that they already have enough, but they want more than usual people to opt in. And the first wave is most likely on May 7th.

I am not following the logic of that statement.

there is generally a certain yield the college needs off the waitlist. therefore, they would have prolly needed more to make sure they percentage = more students than before.

If I accept an offer at another UC campus will it be less likely that I get off the waitlist for UCB