*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

nvm i got unrecognized as well lmao

hey dude can you check the faq glitch as well

https://calcentral.berkeley.edu/ use this link and login using ur map account (it isn’t working for me but I wanna see if it is for others)

When i use the MAP login, i get redirected to the application site. i do not get unrecognized

i dont have the faq glitches

Interesting

i might be an anomaly bc i was an employee of cal but never have i had a student ID. and when i tried this stuff last time it never worked

yeah i dont think itll work for anyone who hasnt had a cal account before

3 Likes

idk lets see more people have to reply

Nope unauthorized.

just logged into my portal and it’s fine. No update everything is the same, what are other people seeing?

1 Like

same here. did you try cal central??

lol I never logged into cal central before.

So I logged onto cal central it says invalid but for the map berekely i get redirected to portal. I think its the same for everyone lol

3 Likes

I was redirected to my MAP portal, after trying to log into cal central with my portal log in.

i think a lot of people when they try to sign in with MAP do not get redirected

i am also able to sign into cal central CalNet ID via the “Sign in with MAP@BerkeleyID”

What does it look like after u sign in? Doesn’t it says unauthorized?

It says my name on the top right hand corner and then “Student ID: XXXX” and log out under it. As well as “OOPS
”

If I click “new to CalCentral” and then login through MAP there I get redirected to MAP, but if I click the blue “sign in” button and then login through MAP there I get “unrecognized login.” This might be why some people are getting redirected and some aren’t

3 Likes