*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

I think UCLA is the best of the three

1 Like

UCLA! But it reject mešŸ˜­

i saw one OOS L&S get in for changemakers, im sure there are more

Yesterday ?

yeah

can we still expect for getting off from waitlist?

It depends on how many slots remain in FPF and CM. Maybe those who got off the WL can see these numbers. Yesterday I posted a request for admitted students to share them with the rest of us.

hey guys do you think itā€™s possible that internationals will get some sorta glitch on Friday ? or are we gonna have to wait another week?

1 Like

My sibling got accepted to Changemakers yesterday and canā€™t see any enrollment numbers. I suspect this is because he didnā€™t get to pick a pathway so the enrollment info is not applicable to him. Good luck to everyone!!! Rooting for all of you <3

2 Likes

I was trying to find out how many spots left, really sorry donā€™t know where to find it. Receiving emails everyday to follow up registration and summer online classes, prepare to plan first semester sources, etc. CM is a new but relatively small program, everyone has a academic advisor but lots of work right after you got in.

Hi! Just to confirm what you said, your sibling was accepted via Changemakers but did not select Changemakers when opting in to the waitlistā€¦correct?

guess weā€™re the only two international CED applicants in this forum, good luck!

1 Like

Me 2 Lol!!

1 Like

So three internationals were accepted tuesday? Iā€™m international too but I did not have the option for changemakers, only fpf

Same here. Only have the choice of FPF and havenā€™t got any updates yet. I donā€™t know if thereā€™s any pattern for the wave yesterday, but I did see different people (instate, OOS, international) got enrolled for both FPF and changemaker programs (from reddit and this thread). So feeling kinda loss for me.

Donā€™t lose hope yet, the wave on Tuesday was small and like predicted, included the majority of in-state students with a few oos and international sprinkled in. If there is a wave today, I predict that it will be the opposite, with the majority being oos and international. I donā€™t guarantee anything however.

Do you think we might hear any news today?

Oh, I didnā€™t pay attention to the number. If there is a wave today, wish you and everyone here best luck!

I am US citizen but I have lived abrodā€¦ do you have any idea how do they consider me as OOS or as International?

Since tmrā€™s Friday and ucb always release admission on fridays maybe there wonā€™t be a wave today