UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

My friend says she has changed from “not authorized” to “can access”.

2 Likes

This is probably just a load of baloney. You have people here with perfect GPAs, 1500+ SATs, and strong applications getting the error message, and people who got into a bunch of other competitive UCs that also got the error message. Even then, there’s other random applicants that received the registration page. Results are varied between in-state, OOS, internationals, and scholar applicants. It probably means nothing (like 95% of portal astrology theories) so our best bet is to wait until Thursday.

7 Likes

but people who got into berkeley early can all access it… i think we should check everyday to see if the welcome reception message changed

If it turns out to be true (sort of looking that way), of all the UCs, UCB has portal leaks two years in a row. Lol

4 Likes

if this works, I will never get over the fact that the UCB applicant pool is consistently out-smarting them.

4 Likes

I honestly feel like they haven’t put in all the results in the system yet as colleges do that until like the day before.

1 Like

that’s why we can check every single day to see if it changes

Then explain why do some people have it and some people dont?

I can click every welcome reception thing, but when I click it it takes me to a screen where I put my ID and password, then when I put my iD and Pw, it says i’m unauthorized. Is this a sign of rejection?

Idk I’m just coping

1 Like

Supposedly

when you click it and put ur pw and id, does it say unauthorized or can you register for it? same question for all those who can access it

Says unauthorized after I sign in.

oh same here. I can access the welcome event, but after i click on stuff on Welcome event: houston (or whatever city), it takes me to this page where I can ctype my pw and id, then takes me to the screen that says unauthorized. Maybe some ppl can actually register for the event.

1 Like

can anyone send the link to the welcome events registration?

https://apply.berkeley.edu/register/

thank you! i i’m intl and when i logged in to sign up for any city, the site automatically put my full name and email. i didn’t click submit but does this mean that i can access the event page?

Does anyone know if this applies to transfers as well?

2 Likes

no you have to log in and click submit

No. It just means you have saved your info on the site. Submit the form and log in to see whether you can access the event